Pneumatic Servo ActuatorThe Sunstream Scientific Pneumatic Servo Actuator (PSA) is a patented, integrated package comprising servo valve, motion controller, and double-walled, repairable cylinder. The PSA's low friction design, state-of-the-art servo controls, and ultra-high bandwidth servo valve provide for high speed servo performance and precision positioning accuracy to +/-0.001".
- Standard Bore sizes: 1-1/4", 2", 3.25"
- Standard Stroke lengths: 4", 6", 8", 10", 12" and 18"
- Custom stroke lengths to 24"
- Multiple mounting options
- Permanent lubrication design
- Self-aligning, low friction polymer rod bearing
- Full featured motion controller
- Trajectory generator with Acceleration and Velocity limits
- Smooth transition between force & position control with Soft Touch
- CAN 2.0B, RS-232, 12-bit I/O, and Analog/PLC options
- Straightforward Tuning through Windows based GUI
- Create custom application programs through Windows based GUI